Wow, I got an award! How neat! No…Cool….No Awesome! That’s the word I want to use Awesome! I want to thank Niki’s Simple Life at The Rickness Of A Simple Life for nominating me for this award. I have only been blogging since the first of the year & I have made so many blogger friends already! And I won an award! Thank you!
(My official acceptance speech :D) 🏆
I would like to thank the little people in my life….You know my kids. They are the reason I write, to express my feelings & thoughts to people who might actually listen. I would also like to thank my husband. I love you babe. Oh & I don’t want to thank my parents, family, friends, the neighbors…(🎶🎶cue the award ceremony cut off music as Johnny Depp escorts me off the stage🎶🎶🎶) 😎
1. Show the award on your blog.
2. Thank the person who nominated you.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 blogs. Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know.
Ok so I just posted 30 things about myself this weekend but I guess I can come up with 7 more. Here it goes. 🙂
- I am crazy, yet sometimes shy. As a mom though I have slowly gotten over being shy.
- I really don’t like to drive. I can drive & I do drive. I just get scared to easily.
- I’m a worrier. I try not to be buy sometimes it’s difficult.
- I love fuzzy socks. I’m wearing them now. 🙂
- I love to dance. I’m talking about throwing on some Taylor Swift & shaking it off crazily while no one is watching. 🙂
- I hate arguments & confrontations. I want everyone to be happy & like me.
- I have a close relative, who is gay. And just by meeting him for the first time you wouldn’t know he was gay. And I love him & his lifestyle very much.
Okay so there is my 7. So here are my 10 blogs I nominate.
- Supergirl2000 at Miss Moody Girl
- Mystical writer at Mystical Writer Blog
- Koolaidsmile78 at Living your best life now
- Lorigreer at Lori Greer in Portland
- Geek at at A bit of a geeky mom
- Not the average Mama at Not The Average Mama
- Vikram Bishla at Blogmaniac
- Dray080 at Dream Big Dream Often
- Cally at Some Special People
- Gradmama2011 at Sometimes
I hope everyone has a great day & enjoy checking out some or even all of these blogs.
Until Next Time…I WON AN AWARD!!!! XD