I guess I need to write 10 more things about me for my birthday weekend. 🙂 Sorry I’m trying to put on a happy face & be excited but I just can’t right now. This evening is he not been the greatest. But I’m going to stick with my goal, anyway. 🙂 So here is Part 2 of 10 things about me.
- My favorite kind of ice cream is Cherry Garcia! So yummy!
- In high school I played the baritone for concert band.
- And for marching band season I was in the colorguard. It was so much fun.
- I love chick flick/ girly movies.
- But I’m also a geek, so I love me some Star Wars & Star Trek.
- The only trilogy book series I read that turned into movies was The Hunger Games.
- I don’t read books often but I would love to if I had the time.
- When I was about 7-9years old I did tap & ballet. I love to dance.
- My favorite snack would be neither fruit &/or chocolate!
- I know all the words to “Wannabe” by Spice Girls, & I always will! 😀
Well that last tidbit made me laugh. 😆
I hope you had fun learning more silly things about me. Only a few more hours till my birthday! I can’t wait to see what tomorrow holds. Well I can, I just hope it’s good.
Until Next Time…Put on a Happy Face.